Saturday, April 9, 2011

An Angel Kitten for an Angel Baby

April 13th is the anniversary of my Angel Baby going to heaven. That is in four days. After I had the miscarriage I wanted to get a new kitten. I wanted a pure white kitten with green or blue eyes. I looked around for months to try to find the perfect one. Well I didn’t find the one that I had pictured in my mind but I did find another beautiful kitten. She was white with black accents and sky blue eyes. I named her Luna and she has been my little baby ever since.
Today, April 9th, my friend’s cat gave birth to a litter of kittens. It is typical that when an animal has a litter that at least one will be still born, and his cat was no exception. She gave birth to three live kittens and one still born. The still born came out last. After my friend cleaned the kitten off, he saw that she was pure white. 100% pure white, born from a 100% pure black mommy. Well my friend was really disappointed about the still born kitten and I wanted to try to say something that made him feel better and little did I know at the time what I was going to tell him would help me as well.
I told him that when a person or animal has a still born or a miscarriage that God thinks that soul is already perfect enough to get into heaven, so he calls them up to be with him for the rest of eternity. I told him that the anniversary of Angel Baby going to heaven is in four days and I said that God wanted to give Angel Baby the perfect kitten for her anniversary. I told him that Angel Baby wanted a pure white kitten just like mommy did and when God found the perfect one; he brought it up so Angel Baby could have him.
I didn’t think about what I said before I said it. I just let it all pour out of my heart. After I said it I read it over again and I realized… Wow… this is most likely correct, and it’s amazing. It’s too ironic to be chance. Today is the first day that I have been able to talk about my Angel Baby without wanting to cry out of sadness and grief. Don’t get me wrong, I wish I could have met my baby and held my baby tight but she’s with God now, and she will never have to know heartache and loss. She will never have to know the ugly part of the world. She lives in paradise and I will meet her someday and I will have that chance to hold her tight.
My Angel Baby means the world to me. I love her so very much and even though I can’t give her things I want to give her there is one thing I can. I can give her unconditional, undying love. God can give her the material things I wish I could give her, a kitten, a house, a toy and a hug and a kiss before bed. I know God is giving all those things to her on my behalf and he’s telling her everyday how much I love her and how much I miss her.
I know that she watches over her daddy and me every day and she’s there when I think about her. She’s there when I want to hold her and she’s there when I want to kiss her. She’s here even though I can’t see her, I can feel her. I know she can feel me, hear me and see me. She knows what I think about her and she knows her daddy and me love her forever and ever. Now she has a kitten with her up in heaven to sleep with at night. Her kitten is sleeping in her lap purring and they play together as often as possible.

2 comments:

  1. :) im glad that my kitty is up there playing with you're baby. And she's watching over nightmare and her three siblings. I can tell nightmare misses her kitty but she's happy that its safe and that she tried her hardest to make her happy. Im happy that kitty is up there playing with youre and Andrew's angel. I love you guys and I think this is the best gift nightmare could give and also a true gift to not only you guys but also Trisha, Nightmare and I. Our angels are safe and sound and will be forever and always. 4-9-11+4-13-10= a neverending friendship and love. We love you kitty and angel baby <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you so much Donnie! That means a whole lot! :)

    ReplyDelete